Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Updates

I'll be posting on here more. I've co-founded a writer's group with some coworkers and I've been writing more, so at the very least I'll be posting those things here too.

Book 2 is progressing well, and I think I'm within about two months of finishing it. There are definitely things that need to be worked on but I'm super confidant with what I've got. Some of the difficulties I'm running into right now are that there are three separate storylines in the book that have to twine around each other. In order to see the stories more clearly and give them their due, I'm having to look at each one individually and really focus in on the specifics.

I've also gotten a movie pass so I might as well start my movie reviews again. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment