Sunday, February 1, 2015

Book 2 Update

Current word count 15,000.

The hard part is done, I have my beginning and my ending. Now the next step is writing everything in between. But if Book 2 (henceforth referred to as Forces) is going to be anything like Kinetics, then I've got about 90,000 words left to go. I was a little under par for my initial projection for the month of January by about 9,000 words. Real life sadly gets in the way.

My plan for the beginning of this month is to get back to full speed. Minimum 1000 words a day. That seems to be a good pace for me, so I really need to keep up with it. Forces is going to be a little easier to write, mainly because of how strong my foundation is in Kinetics.

I'm also considering what supplementals I'll want to put at the end of the book. While that's almost a cosmetic decision for later I still want to think about it in the process of working on it. In any event, time to get back to it.

~AWB

No comments:

Post a Comment